Saturday, March 17, 2012

FRESHIE A BRAG

Seriously! I just can't take it when it comes to attitude. I may have certain run of attitudes, but these... really pissed me:

• Think he/she is such an important, reliable & valuable staff in the office when the fact is... what do u know abt the job that u do when u keep complaining abt salary, time management & running out of deadlines?! Can u please find a way to solve it without pointing at others?! D'oh!!! Working here more than 4 years, making magazines with no value outbreak but surprisingly selling, condemning your own product, what else?!!! U need to get out from your comfort area once a while to find a refreshment, test the market & test yourself! Stop being irritating because u get irritated. U already becoming rashes!

• Sending novels to me, adaptation idea, got paid RM3000, then complained "I don't like when u change my work.". Errr? Change your work?! Dude!~ I'm an editor, my job is to make sure the things that u wrote doesn't have enormous spelling mistakes, names & boring ending! I'm paid by my directors to make sure readers love the novel. Don't tell me u need your purity to be judge by the audience eventhough they throw u rotten eggs eh?! Ego instead! Thing is, I don't mind if u send me beautiful writing; less spelling error, every name (especially peculiar one!) matched in every chapter & I need to find if there is any negative issues in it. So... please... a novel or 2 doesn't make u big. So stop pretending u are A list novelist like A. Samad Said will ya! Point is I'm the editor while it's your name on the book cover. Readers will say it was your work, nobody care for the editor. Be reasonable! So... stop complaining for the factor that u not yet accomplish but yet u have the idea.
Enough said...

STOP VALUE YOURSELF BY EXPECTING OTHERS TO PRAISE YOU LIKE THE BEST. THING IS, BEING THE BEST IS NOT U TO JUDGE, IT IS THEM THE VIEWERS. ARE YOU GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOURSELF? NOT ENOUGH COZ U NEED OTHERS FOR U TO BE GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment