Saturday, March 17, 2012

TONE OF MY ANGER

When most of my colleagues irritated by my ‘stormy’ attitude towards my fellow writers, I rather just let my responsibilty take over my act automatically. Personal emotions? Swear to Allah, I wish I can keep the same ‘tone’ for each of the same mistakes they did but 10 same mistakes with the same ‘tone’? Am not stupid!

Each ‘tone’ shows different warning. The higher the tone, more danger the alert will be & I usually only have 3 ‘tone’. Extra 4 or 5, that’s my stupid ‘forgiving’ side. I screamed, I yelled, I banged & I fired them when they kept doing the same lousy mistakes at work. Sounds pathetic huh? It is! But trust me, I didn’t do it for no cause & not for my personal reasons. It’s about the magazine, the readers’ money & the company policy. But as usual, talks about human again…

'Some tend to popularize the worst side rather than the good side.'

So that’s where I belong to most of my colleagues. I don’t care & I don’t want to know if they care coz I care what I care. As far as I know, I didn’t do it because:

• I had a lot of job to do & I’m tired of it
• I hate the fellow employee
• Jealousy or tend to kill other people’s career
• Trying to show off my power like Hitler or Qin Shi Huang
• I’m having psychological error… or manic depression.

For your information am doing it because of my responsibilty towards:

• Things that I am working on
• The readers
• My directors
• My fellow colleagues that’s related to my deadline’s process.
• The company policies
• My writers long term work period &...
• LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR MY REPLACEMENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment