Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'M NOT BUILT WITH RAM

Well... being GEMPAK’s editor for 10 years really makes me a better person, though not far better when compared to a real leader, but at least I can deal with so many types of attitude without problem. Or so I should say… almost with a fire distinguisher ready in my hand.

GEMPAK is a fun magazine to work with. But dealing with quality, accuracy & writers inability to proceed with the most honest write up… that’s daily headache! Trust me, I wish I can just copy my ideology & paste it on them. Just like how I cut & paste items in computer system. When we thought computer brain is complicated, I think human brain is far more complicated… we’ve got to deal with their personal emotions.

Because most human prefer their personal emotions to surpass their logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment